Dried Starfish

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Laur13

• 179 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:19 PM

Thanks for the info! I was just going to write a post about this.

#12 mbarnes04

• 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

great site!! thanks for sharing. says they're out of stock so i guess we'll be checking back. they have other cute stuff too though!

#13 prettypigpig

• Banned
      • 1,034 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

that is great idea! magnets at the back! I wanna use sand dollars as seating cards too

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#14 KGirl99

• 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:46 AM

I too was planning on using starfish as favors/placecards since I know that they will be waaay overpriced in Mexico. How did you guys pack your starfish so that they did not break?

#15 nolacruiser6

• 229 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:00 PM

Love that website!!! Also they will drill the shells for free, so they can double as a favor!

Originally Posted by annkaley 

I am planning on doing that as well...These are the sites I have been looking at for Starfish, the top site seems to have the best prices.

Shell Horizons - Starfish,Shark Jaws,Dried Fish,<br>Seahorses.
            Starfish, Sea Shells, Quality Sea Shell, Rare Seashell, Beach Seashells

#16 mrsbird

• 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:22 AM

I just wanted to inform everyone that we shipped a box of decorations to Mexico this week and customs would not allow the starfish through. They offered to let us ship them back to the US, but we would pay the shipping. We shipped the box out for $230, so I didn't want to spend another $100+ to get the starfish back. 

Now I have to find something else for our place cards. The starfish were so elegant!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users