Help with Dreams prices!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

Help! I'm confused!

So Mariana emailed me the Dreams packages for late 2009. I'm a little confused with the prices. She said $29 per person per location. So say you have a beach ceremony then a reception - that is $58 per person in all? Then she said $89 if they aren't staying at Dreams. is that total or $89 per place?

Also, then there are prices on the packages - the Silver and Gold packages where the prices are $58 or $78 (i may be getting these #'s off but hopefully you will get the idea!) per guest over 20. I guess I'm just trying to figure out the differences here, and then is food/drinks additional?

Sorry if I confused you all as well - I'm just trying to figure this all out...Thanks!

#2 Bianca

Bianca
    • 1,057 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:06 PM

The $89 sounds like it might be the price of the day pass for guests that are not staying at the resort. The dinner costs (Silver or Gold Menu) are separate I believe. I don't think I am too much help.
      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#3 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:08 PM

The pricing has changed since I got married or booked at least but let me see if I can help you a little bit.

If you have your ceremony on the beach then you pay the $28 per person (if you have the cocktail hour at the same location then that is included in that price)

Then you reception location you pay the same $28 per person for the set up, food, and drinks (That is what I did but I did not have a package, just a la carte!)

So total you pay $56 per person. THe $89 for people not staying at Dreams is total I believe. THat should take care of all the food and drinks for them too (its a day pass price I believe)

I hope that helps a little bit!

#4 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:23 PM

how many of your guests did not stay at dreams? was it a lot or no?

#5 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:16 PM

All of my guests acutally guests stayed at Dreams!

#6 Cabo Dreaming

Cabo Dreaming
            • 46 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

I spoke with Yesica and I had the same questions. She said the $89 is for a day pass but you also have to pay the $56 per person (it's $28 per person for me).

Hope this helps.

#7 Glamourina

Glamourina
              • 198 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cabo Dreaming
                I spoke with Yesica and I had the same questions. She said the $89 is for a day pass but you also have to pay the $56 per person (it's $28 per person for me).

Hope this helps.
                Really? Now I'm confused, because I've seen lots of brides post in this forum that their WC told them it was just $89 not $89 plus the reception/ceremony fee..

#8 Cabo Dreaming

Cabo Dreaming
                • 46 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

I was able to get the day pass fee waived. I assured her that my guests were only coming for the wedding ceremony and reception and she said if they are there by 5:30, she would only charge the $56 surcharge!

#9 Glamourina

Glamourina
                  • 198 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:51 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cabo Dreaming
                    I was able to get the day pass fee waived. I assured her that my guests were only coming for the wedding ceremony and reception and she said if they are there by 5:30, she would only charge the $56 surcharge!
                    Wow that's an awesome deal! I hope Yarai will do the same for me!

#10 Glamourina

Glamourina
                    • 198 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:18 AM

Ok, just confirmed with Yarai that it's a flat fee of $89 for each guest not staying at dreams, not $89 plus ceremony and reception fees... But I'm when I go for my site visit I'm going to try and haggle for a cheaper price :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users