How long did it take for your dress to come in?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    omlord. she called me and its in! ARGHHH i am always jumping the gun i swear, and i always put my foot in my mouth. (they ARE a wonderful salon, ha) im sitting here waiting for bad news, like they never put the order in or something. i just got all worked up for nada. well thx for the support anyway. she said i have time until my 1st fitting but i can come whenever i want to "visit" the dress. which im doing next week and i cant wait to post pix!!!!!!
    yAYAYY i'm so excited for you. that's so awesome. i cant wait to see your dress.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#22 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:45 PM

What a relief for you. I'm glad it's in. Can't wait to see pictures.

#23 Shay2679

• 493 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:49 PM

I was going to say...9 months is WAY too long...especially for Casablanca.

I have a friend who works for Casablanca Canada, and they have a pretty strict policy that ALL of their dresses can go from the cutting room floor to the boutique/customer within 6 months...no more.

Hopefully, this is the biggest hurdle you'll have to jump before the big day...and now that that is out of the way!! HOORAY!

Good luck with your first visit/fitting, and ...can't wait to see picks of you in it!

#24 bumbles

• 574 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:25 PM

how exciting! Can't wait to see your pics!

#25 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:15 PM

That is pretty long.... I ordered mine in July and it arrived this week! (They had said to expect it in mid-October....)

**Just read your update-- congrats that it's here!!!***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users