Perimart feedback please!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bridetobe959

• 63 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:18 AM

I have noticed perimart mentioned a few time. I checked out their site and the prices look almost too good to be true. Ive been considering getting another wedding dress since Im having second thoughts on mine. perimart would be the perfect option for me to get something without the guilt of feeling like I spent a ton of money on something I already had. If anyone could give me some feedback on this site I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

#2 hollygreen320

• Banned
    • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:02 AM

Fantastic website.

#3 hollygreen320

• Banned
      • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:33 AM

When I first visited this website,I was skeptical about it.
        As the wedding dresses's price are all too inexpensive to be true.
        I then sent emails to the website and got prompt response from their customer service.
        They answered all my questions with great patience.I ordered a dress on their website and got it in 25 days.
        So fast,they customised the dress to my measurements,and it fits perfect.I like perimart.I have already recommended it to all of my friends.

#4 trini bride

trini bride
        • 84 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:45 AM

Google Perimart wedding dresses. Someone posted a bad review on about them on Brides.com. I am also thinking of having another gown made in China for my TTD session but I am wary to order from a company which has negative feedback .

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:39 AM

hollygreen is not areal bride. ALL 3 posts of hers have been about this company. she is banned and messages removed.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 bridetobe959

• 63 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:39 AM

yikes thanks Tammy!

#7 Shay2679

• 493 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:00 PM

Thank god for being on the ball Tammy! What the hell is with these fake brides?! Good god...

Sorry...just had to say it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users