Sand Ceremony Pearl Nautulis shells on Ebay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:06 PM

Hi Ladies,

I put a bunch of stuff on Ebay last weekend and thought today that I should've listed the Sand Ceremony Nautulis shells on here instead, but I didn't. So anyway, thought I'd just give you a head's up that they're listed on Ebay.

There are 2 large shells and 2 smaller shells in the listing and it also includes 3 stands for the shells. If you're interested check out the auction. I know from experience that these can be difficult to find, let alone for a decent price.

Chambered Pearl Nautilus Shells w/stands 2 Lg & 2 Sm - eBay (item 250297441163 end time Sep-26-08 11:53:53 PDT)

My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#2 inachka4ever

• 24 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:45 PM

Thank you for letting us know :)

#3 gofeden

• 80 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:40 AM

Hi! These are great! But I was wondering if I could only purchase one of the larger ones from you with a stand?
        Jelena and Bojan
        January 3, 2009

#4 OROBride1008

• 417 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:21 PM

Those are exactly what my BF is looking for to do for her sand ceremony. I wish there was still more time to bid, I'm late...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users