Photo

Where my RoseHall Brides at

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Erica053009

Erica053009
  • 513 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:09 PM

Hi Ladies now that I think my wedding has been saved I am interested in everyone's planning ideas at the RoseHall Resort & Spa, Montego Bay Jamaica.

Post pics of your ceremony decorations, receptions inspirations, color themes, attire everything and anything you can think of...

#2 Erica053009

Erica053009
    • 513 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:09 PM

I guess there are none...I feel so alone

#3 southparkhou

southparkhou
      • 11 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hello there,

I'm a newbie who was is also considering Montego Bay Rose Hall. I guess I'm feeling the same way you were during your quest for advice. Did you end up going with them? If so, did you get to take advantage of any specials? I was hoping that the $99 nighly rate would fall during the time of our wedding. It seemed like a gamble though. I would appreciate your insight. Thanks!

-Carla

#4 Erica053009

Erica053009
        • 513 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:46 AM

Hi Carla,

I did go with Rosehall I am getting married in a little more then 2 months and can't wait...Just a warning the wedding itself can get really, really expensive...I am having 67 guests at the wedding if you are planning a smaller event it will be more cost effective I am actually shocked on how much I am paying for the reception. So just go into to it knowing your budget I did not prepare properly...let me know where you end up picking and good luck with your planning

-Erica

#5 southparkhou

southparkhou
          • 11 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

Thanks, Erica! I will keep this in mind. Congrats again. I was told by a local photographer that if you run into any issues ( which I'm sure you won't), contact Phil Myers. He oversees the majority of the resort functions and I heard he was great to work with.

#6 angie8119

angie8119
            • 198 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Does anyone know if this location allows outside photographers?

#7 Erica053009

Erica053009
              • 513 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:56 AM

Yes...there is a charge of $500 but I said my photographer is a family friend giving us an album for our gift (my WC told me to say that in a email to her to avoide the fee) Hope this helps

#8 angie8119

angie8119
                • 198 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

Thanks so much Erica!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users