How to Invite?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zoegirlTX

• 40 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:55 PM

I thought I had seen a link to how to invite others, but now I can't find it anymore. Can somebody please point me in the right direction?
    Amanda & Humberto ~~
    ~Puerto Vallarta, MX~~

#2 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:31 PM

Amanda- go to the "User CP" top left corner, a screen will open and in the middle of the screen the link should show up

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:26 AM

You gain referrals by promoting Best Destination Wedding Forum using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this in your usercp and should look something like this:

Each time someone follows this link to Best Destination Wedding Forum and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting Best Destination Wedding Forum by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users