Mexican Wedding Photos: Miguel Razo -HELP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hanna

• 223 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:19 PM

Has anyone heard anything about or booked with Mexican Wedding Photos: Miguel Razo?

I am about to put down our deposit, but trying to find anyone that has worked with them. I found out about them on this forum and they were recommended by Claudia's team.

I have been working with Marlet Guzman with Mexican Wedding Photos and I really like the photos that are posted on their website:

Mexican Wedding Photos.com

#2 manders757

• 47 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:48 PM

I also almost booked Mexican Wedding Photos... but I couldnt justify spending the money on a company I couldnt get any info about. I tried so hard to find reccommendations for them but couldnt find anyone that had used them. I ended up going with Tamms Photos. Tamm's Photos - Wedding Photography Intro
      Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

#3 joanne

• 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:54 AM

Hi, I'm actually thinking of using them as well. I think their pictures are great and Marlet is great to work with. She's very, very good with replying back.

#4 hanna

• 223 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:01 AM

I emailed Claudia Rodriguez to confirm she does in fact recommend their work and here is what she said: we DO refer their work as an option when couples are on a budget, they are a group of photographers and I think you can trust them, I've heard good things about them but I don't know them personally.-Claudia Rodriqez

So, I have put my $100 deposit down to hold them for our wedding.. YAY!

#5 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:12 PM

Congrats!! I know the whole photographer thing can be STRESSFUL!:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users