Sign in to follow this  
AnneW

May 2009 Brides!

Okay, so I've seen threads for many of the months in 2009 - except May. So, I thought we needed to represent! I think it would be fun to let everyone know where are you in the process, why you chose a destination wedding, where you are getting married, what DIY projects you're working on, frustrations, exchange information, etc... Go for it!

I'll start - I'm working on finishing up my STDs (I always giggle when I write thatsmile120.gif I'm doing the boarding pass STDs, and couldn't decide on just one design - I created three! We chose Aruba for our destination wedding because of the climate & it is some place we have always wanted to go. I am so excited!

Hi - I am trying to book a dw in May 2009- still deciding on a resort!!!!

~*Petals*~

I am thinking of Grand Palladium Jamaica and May 23 is the date I wanted but just found out they only have 10 or 12:00 left for times so I am thinking May 22 or May 25. I would love to hear how your experience is going w/ the wed cord at the resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmdels View Post
Hi - I am trying to book a dw in May 2009- still deciding on a resort!!!!

~*Petals*~

I am thinking of Grand Palladium Jamaica and May 23 is the date I wanted but just found out they only have 10 or 12:00 left for times so I am thinking May 22 or May 25. I would love to hear how your experience is going w/ the wed cord at the resort.
Welcome & happy planning! I actually haven't heard anything from the new wedding coordinator since Charmaine left... but there is a bride getting married there in 2 weeks... hoping that she comes back with a full review!

Hop on over to the Jamaica forum and do a search for Grand Palladium over there... there's a bunch of GPJ brides over there!