Photo

Some Florida Info

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MSBRANDI

MSBRANDI
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

At one time I was thinking about planning my wedding in Florida, so I have a little info that I found and figured I would share. Maybe it will help someone now or later who may be interested. Here goes:

Destin/Ft. Walton

Barefoot Weddings
    Barefoot Weddings® / Beach Weddings in Florida / Beach Wedding Packages / Florida Beach Wedding

I found a lot of info on hotels/resorts, plus other vendors from this company. I think their packages are nice and the other good thing about them is that they have sister companies all over Florida.

Ramada Plaza Beach Resort
    Ramada Plaza Beach Resort

Rutherfords 465
    Destin Restaurants, Rutherfords 465 restaurant, Florida fine dining - Destin fine dinning and catering, Destin catering

Other hotels in this area that I found to be reasonably priced was Four Points by Sheraton and Holiday Inn Fort Walton Beach.

Panama City

Edgewater Beach Resort
    The Resort Collection of Panama City Beach | Panama City Beach Hotels and Condo Rentals

Cocoa Beach

Cocoa Beach, Florida, Family Vacation Guide, CocoaBeach.Com, cocoa beach hotels, restaurants, shuttle launches and more!
    I found a lot of information on this site.

I also look for information on Destination Wedding Locations | Beverly Clark's Wedding Location | Ceremony & Reception Sites

Hope this helps somebody.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for sharing

#3 mpajkos

mpajkos
      • 359 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:56 PM

Thanks for sharing! I'm sure it will help many brides.

#4 EngagedToBeMrsB

EngagedToBeMrsB
        • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:05 PM

THanks so much for posting all of that! I am a soon-to-bride wandering aimlessly over Florida websites for location info so this is really great and gives me something to go off of! Very sweet of you!

#5 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 12 November 2008 - 06:15 PM

Ladies if you need any help with the Destin/Panama City/Pensacola Beach area let me know as I live near by these beaches and have seen a fair share of beach weddings lately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users