RTB Cake Jewelry/Flowers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chellefrz

• 45 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:08 PM

Would someone advise me where I could get cake jewelry and flowers? My wedding colors are chocolate, mocha, cream with gold accents. I would like an L- monogram as a cake topper. Not sure what font or what type of flowers would go best with the standard cake provided by the resort. I plan to upgrade but wanted to add my personal touch. I have seen a few threads about it including pics but I need a little more help please. Thanks

#2 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

ARe you having AHR? if so i would do just flowers on top of cake in jamaica and go for full effect of 3 letter cake topper w/ swvarsoki crystals... i m looking for on eas we speak for AHR in 10/11.... i will just do fresh flowers with cake in Ocho rios....

#3 Chellefrz

• 45 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for the response. We've decided against the AHR at this time. However, someone on the forum suggested that I purchase the Acrylic cake topper off ebay and get the crystals for an arts and crafts store. I'm not creative but my sister is...I guess we'll practice the DIY method. It worked out great for my wedding invitations and I'm sure the cake topper will be fabulous. I just needed a little guidance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users