Photo

Favor help!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ajanders21

ajanders21
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:09 PM

So, I had my heart set on doing a candy bar, but it was becoming a logistics nightmare to get it all to Jamaica. so instead I'm renting vases from my florist and filling them with the candy (as my centerpiece). Then each guest would have a container that they would fill by walking around to every table and mingling while filling the candy jars. Anyway, I found these... my question is, do you think that 60 of these will be too heavy to lug down to Jamaica in a suitcase??

Wedding Theme Candy Jars, Personalized Wedding Favors

Any advice is appreciated! My "plan B' is take out boxes, but these are SO much cuter!

#2 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

I think these are super cute! I love them. They look pretty small too so it's hard to say how much they weigh...can you email them to ask the weight? Or maybe just order a few as a "trial" and then see how heavy they are when you get them?

#3 ajanders21

ajanders21
      • 57 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:38 PM

Thanks! I ended up finding them on another site (as a baby shower gift) and it said that they were 2 oz... so I'm definitely going to use them! Yippee!

#4 adias.angel

adias.angel
        • 719 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:56 PM

I saw these same ones at Ikea, we bought them to use as spice jars! If you wanted to print your own stickers for the top you could save a lot of money by getting them Ikea.

#5 Erica053009

Erica053009
          • 513 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:48 PM

if you are worried about carrying them all get a great printed paper bag in your colors and put your sticker on it. less $$$, weighs less and takes up less room. I am not going to lie though I love those candy containers

#6 NotYourAverageDW

NotYourAverageDW
            • 361 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:28 PM

2oz is a great weight. Awesome favours!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users