Sign in to follow this  
K&Rwedding

Tons of Pics of PV villas that host weddings of 80 or more guests

smile41.gifHey ladies here is a bunch of pictures of villas that will accommodate 80 plus wedding guests. Please PM me if you need assistance figuring out all the pics.

Kodakgallery.com*Slideshow

The villas are Casa Kalista, Villa Mediterraneo, Villa Verde, Iguana Hotel, Casa Carol Ann, Casa Palapa Vista (only 30 guests or less)....

Best of luck, happy wedding planning

If you are interested in Villa Verde, Casa Kalista, Casa Carol Ann contact Jennifer at info@casabayvillas.com she is amazing to work with and really knows the area. Please let her know I referred you..... She also gets back to you quickly... She is the best.

If you want info on Villa Mediterraneo or Casa Palapa Vista please PM me.

smile159.gif

Kathy, your pictures were great. Which one did you decide on? Did you also visit Dreams PV? Do you have any pics of it?

Thanks so much for sharing!

Christin

P.S. I told Teresa (TA) that you referred me.

We are having our ceremony at the Dreams on the beach then moving our guests to Villa Mediterraneo which is down the road about 5min for reception and dancing. I am so excited. I do have a few pictures of the Dreams Resort mainly of the beach and restaurants. I will try to upload and post soon. I will be busy next week but will get them up.

best