Photo

Sand Ceremony Frame - HELP

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cherielee

Cherielee
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:53 PM

Okay...im on a serious hunt for a sand ceremony picture frame hunt....i have checked many stores in canada and they simple just dont carry anything like the
    Umbra Ether 10-1/2 by 8-Inch Frame
    which was posted by someone on kohls....they don't ship to canada and either does amazon.com...amazon.ca doesn't carry it? any suggestions as to where i can get one of these in canada? and if not would someone want to buy it for me and send it to me in canada? i saw on the kohls website they have buy one get one half off? we could split it maybe? and the shipping is 99 cents? my gosh we never get that in canada wtf? lol....god im desperate...lol

#2 dancingdolphin

dancingdolphin
    • 105 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cherielee
      Okay...im on a serious hunt for a sand ceremony picture frame hunt....i have checked many stores in canada and they simple just dont carry anything like the
      Umbra Ether 10-1/2 by 8-Inch Frame
      which was posted by someone on kohls....they don't ship to canada and either does amazon.com...amazon.ca doesn't carry it? any suggestions as to where i can get one of these in canada? and if not would someone want to buy it for me and send it to me in canada? i saw on the kohls website they have buy one get one half off? we could split it maybe? and the shipping is 99 cents? my gosh we never get that in canada wtf? lol....god im desperate...lol
      Cherielee,
      Is this the frame you were looking at?

Umbra Ether Frame

I've been researching what to do for the sand ceremony as well. I was about to not do it because I'm scared I can't fit a vase and sand in my suitcase and transporting it back would be a problem. (FI is already asking how we're going to fit everything in the luggage whenever he sees another box being delivered!) I like the idea of a picture frame though. Do you know how the other girl filled it with sand and if it was easy, did it leak out, etc? I have a Kohls around the corner from work. I will go there tomorrow after work to look for it. Hopefully they have it in the store. If they do, did you want me to get it and ship it to you? I've never shipped to Canada, so I'll have to figure out if there is anything special.

Let me know.

Laurine

#3 Jentwo

Jentwo
      • 66 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:24 PM

I haven't ordered one yet (still deciding) - but this is the website I was going to use...maybe they'll ship to Canada?

Sandframes | Custom frames with a touch of class

#4 Carolyn

Carolyn
        • 1,235 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:30 PM

I order from the same site as Jentwo and they we very easy to work with. I'm sure they would ship to Canada. It's a husband and wife team. Very friendly. I live in New York but my Mother lives in Florida by them and they drop it off at her office without a problem. Saved on shipping.

#5 Cherielee

Cherielee
          • 160 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:50 AM

hi there...i did contact the sandframe company and they would ship to canada but with the frame and shipping it was like 80 dollars...and i refuse to spend that much on a frame...lol...

#6 Aphrodytie

Aphrodytie
            • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

I ordered from the Umbra Canada Web site and they ship within Canada, Approx $30 including shipping. I can't wait to get it!

ether family - Umbra Store - Manufacturer of Houseware Designs

#7 StarAndJay

StarAndJay
              • 130 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:43 PM

Cherielee - I found it on Kohls.com, its on sale for 14.99. I am going to stop and see if they have one in store today, if not I will order offline. Let me know if you still need one, I can order and ship it to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users