Photo

Any Occidental Grand Xcaret brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#181 teshy1

teshy1
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TamaraDan
    This is looking like the resort for us :) I am so excited! I emailed the WC but I got a response from someone named Ivonne not Marialma does anyone know who this is? Is it another wc or a new one? Anyways thanks so much for all the info on this post its been really helpful!
    Hi there...
    We just got married at the OGX on Feb. 16, and everything was fantastic.
    Though Marialma is the primary WC, Ivonne (who also was with us for our dance in the resort disco) is her assistant. We only met and worked with Ivonne briefly, but she was good. If she is anything like Marialma, you should be happy with her. I suspect that, due to the increasing number of weddings they are doing (popular time of year), Marialma is needing assistance. While we were at the resort, there was a wedding every day, and on our wedding day, there were 2 weddings.
    Best of luck with your planning, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me...

#182 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
    • 109 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:31 AM

yayyyy!! We're leaving on sat for our wedding on the 4th! Did you feel like you were part of a factory with the other wedding your day, or was it fine? When do we get to see PICS??
      March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico
      http://robynplanningbio.weebly.com/

#183 sarah310

sarah310
      • 172 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SandalGirl
        yayyyy!! We're leaving on sat for our wedding on the 4th! Did you feel like you were part of a factory with the other wedding your day, or was it fine? When do we get to see PICS??
        I can't believe your wedding is already here! Good luck, can't wait to here all about it when you get back!!

#184 daniellemarie

daniellemarie
        • 4 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:25 PM

Hi everyone,
          In earlier posts I read about some one or maybe a company named Sarao for decorations.. can anyone fill me in with some information.. contact etc? Thank you!

#185 ashmartorana

ashmartorana
          • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

Contact Sarao @ Tarsicio Leyva - tleyva@sarao.com.mx

#186 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
            • 109 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:10 PM

Hey ladies, I've been back for almost a week, but our wedding at OGX was fantastic and amazing! :) Marialma was fantastic to work with (although we had most of the details worked out already) The judge we had was fantastic and everyone in our group kept saying things like "i knew it would be pretty - but that was just gorgeous, or extraordinary, etc" We are so so so happy. We only did the semi-private reception, but if you have any details regarding that or other things not private reception related - feel free to ask. :)

#187 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
              • 109 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

There are some of our teaser pics from our photographer in my bio - feel free to take a peek!

#188 adelaide

adelaide
                • 200 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:35 PM

Hey Girls! We were married on April 1st at the OGX and it was Fantastic. Seriously amazing. It was everything I had wanted and more - Marialma went above and beyond. I will write my complete review when we return from Mexico!

#189 teshy1

teshy1
                  • 162 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:54 PM

I am so happy to see that other OGX brides had great wedding experiences, too!
                    Congrats to all the newlyweds!!!

#190 adelaide

adelaide
                    • 200 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SandalGirl
                      There are some of our teaser pics from our photographer in my bio - feel free to take a peek!
                      Awesome pictures!! I hope that ours turn out half as good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users