Freeze dried petals - where to buy?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 adias.angel

adias.angel
  • 719 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:36 PM

Hi all,
    I want TONS of petals for our aisle and tables. I know I can't bring them in so where do I get freeze dried petals in the Riviera Maya? Thanks girls, Carla :)

#2 Bridget810

Bridget810
    • 168 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

**BUMP!!!** I did a search to make sure that I wouldn't start a thread that already existed, but I do wish this was in a different forum, as I'm not getting married in Mexico. BUT, I am planning on buying freeze-dried petals, and I was hoping some of the other brides and brides-to-be here at BDW already bought some and could tell me how theirs turned out? Right now I'm looking at Beau-coup and Petal Garden.

#3 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
      • 1,097 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

I purchased from a local florist and also purchased some from elegant wedding. They were okay (EW), the florist was much better quality. and we did not even use them in the end because it was so windy the day of our ceremony.

#4 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Silk Rose Petals, Freeze Dried Rose Petals, Paper Flowers, Silk Flower Heads, Leaves

#5 Bridget810

Bridget810
          • 168 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:01 PM

Poohshek--did you buy your petals from there, and if so, how did they turn out? The only problem with that site is that I would prefer a "tropical blend", as it would match my colors better; but, if the petals are of a good quality, I might go for a different color. :)

Also, I just need them for my flower girls basket--I have two, and it would be uber-costly to buy petals down in Grand Cayman. Hence, freeze dried petals!!

#6 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

I haven't purchased mine from this site but their prices seem to be pretty good. I got a $100 quote for petals on the aisle and I thought that was pretty steep.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Bridget810
              Poohshek--did you buy your petals from there, and if so, how did they turn out? The only problem with that site is that I would prefer a "tropical blend", as it would match my colors better; but, if the petals are of a good quality, I might go for a different color. :)

Also, I just need them for my flower girls basket--I have two, and it would be uber-costly to buy petals down in Grand Cayman. Hence, freeze dried petals!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users