Photo

OOT bag contents - **Master List of Possible Items**

• Please log in to reply
764 replies to this topic

#311 *Karla*

*Karla*
  • 4,854 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:21 PM

Great start on your OOT bags...love the luggage tags :)

#312 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
    • 211 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:20 PM

Great job! Super cute stuff... haven't seen a lot of it way down here in Florida... LOL

#313 Jenna20

Jenna20
      • 314 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:25 PM

Thank you SO much for posting this!! What an awesome breakdown of all items!! I will definitely take a lot of ideas from here.

#314 kenlyn8984

kenlyn8984
        • 196 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:40 PM

great post!! thank you :)

#315 brandynd

brandynd
          • 221 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

This is really helpful. Now I can actually narrow down what I want from this list instead of having to try to pick and choose from different threads! Thanks!
            There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#316 khandie

khandie
            • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:41 AM

Thanks for this it has really helped me a lot.

#317 Paige2010

Paige2010
              • 208 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:07 PM

Great to have all in one place- thanks!

#318 echo2_62

echo2_62
                • 1,049 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:38 AM

This is an awesome list... and great ideas along the way too!

But there's one item my FI suggested last night that wasn't on the list and was too funny not to share! Now keep in mind that we have probably about 2/3 guests that are friends and 1/3 family (with good humour).

His suggestion? Condoms! Tropical flavoured ones too!

Now I realize that this may be less tasteful for some guests - like our grandparents - but as long as we know which bags go where, I think ours friends will be getting a special treat!!

#319 echo2_62

echo2_62
                  • 1,049 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:40 AM

This is an awesome list... and great ideas along the way too!

But there's one item my FI suggested last night that wasn't on the list and was too funny not to share! Now keep in mind that we have probably about 2/3 guests that are friends and 1/3 family (with good humour).

His suggestion? Condoms! Tropical flavoured ones too!

Now I realize that this may be less tasteful for some guests - like our grandparents - but as long as we know which bags go in which rooms, I think ours friends will be getting a special treat!!

#320 echo2_62

echo2_62
                    • 1,049 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:23 PM

Sorry that last msg posted twice - I don't know how to delete one of them!

Just another idea for where to pick up items is in the Avon catalogs! I just got the latest one and they have their 150ml (5 fl.oz) shower gels on for $0.99 each with any brochure purchase (regular price will be $10 soon!!!!). I'm not sure how they'd handle some larger orders but it'd be worth a try! There are ten different scents right now too. You have to go through the catalog though - the offer isn't available online. Also, their actual travel size bottles of the same product are 50ml and cost $1.99 regular price. Finally, the online website has antibacterial hand gels on sale right now for $0.89 if you prefer scented ones over the regular store bought kind.

Avon Shopping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users