adias.angel

OOT bag contents - **Master List of Possible Items**

Originally Posted by Billandstina View Post

Oh good idea!!! Speaking of Bath and Body works does anyone know when they do the biggest discounts on the small hand sanitizers? lol! I should have pounced at Christmas but wasn't really thinking about the wedding then...oops!

Or you could order them from Avon! .99 each :)

Billandstina, Haha sorry that was two separate thoughts. The pocket santizers were 1.00 and the plug ins were 6 for $24 plus you can use coupons. I had 20% off entire order. And you only need one per room instead of giving one to each guests.

one thing we're including is nuun electrolyte tablets - there are definitely some cheaper substitutes, and i think they're good for helping people to stay hydrated and get over hangovers!

one thing we're including is nuun electrolyte tablets - there are definitely some cheaper substitutes, and i think they're good for helping people to stay hydrated and get over hangovers! [/quote We're doing the same :)

I found something at Costco called Zipfizz that is supposed to provide you with 5x the amount of elecrolytes found in Gatorade and other drinks. It will give people vitamins and if we drink it before you go out drinking it will prevent hangovers! I bought some for the OOT bags...hopefully people will remember to use them! lol