Photo

My FI is coming home!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#101 EricaG

EricaG
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:14 AM

Good luck with your talk today! Hope all goes well and you are happy with whatever the outcome is!
    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#102 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:52 AM

Stay strong today!!!

#103 Angel

Angel
      • 2,635 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:57 AM

Good luck and I hope everything goes well.

#104 luckygirl

luckygirl
        • 339 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:52 PM

Good luck with your talk. Be strong and know that you deserve nothing but the best. I didn't realize that until I was 31, so it is okay if you do not have it figured out now. Just always try and look at a situation and learn from it. That's all you can do.

#105 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
          • 272 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:32 AM

I have quick update. The talk went well. Actually better than I expected. I let him know exactly how I felt and after 2 1/2 hours of talking we decided to take a break. I feel a lot better after our talk and I'm going to use this time to really think about what my final decision will be. I thank you ladies for all of your support. I don't know what I would have done with out you all. I probably would have lost my mind. Well that's the end to that chapter and another one begins. If any thing changes I'll post an update. And again thank you!!!!

#106 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:36 AM

Wow, a break? What does that mean? Are you two not moving to ATL?

I hope you are doing okay! Let me know if you want to talk.

#107 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
              • 272 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE=Yari;528604]Wow, a break? What does that mean? Are you two not moving to ATL?

I hope you are doing okay! Let me know if you want to talk.[/QUOTE]

Yea a break. I need some time to myself to reevaluate some things. So I told him that I needed some time apart for a little while. Talking to him and seeing him only confuses me even more. For a split second when I first saw him I forgot everything that happened over these past few weeks and it was if all was forgiven. And that's not how I feel. The stunt he pulled was inexcusable and he's no where near forgiven. I just need this time to think by myself. When I make my final decision I want to know that I made the right decision for my self and not every one else. I know what every one wants me to do but I need to figure out what I want to do. So for right now we are officially on a time out and that means no ATL for a little while. Maybe in the future but not right now.

I'm actually feeling pretty good right now. I shed a few tears earlier but I'm fine now. I called up my best friend and we have a girls day planned for tomorrow, so I'm really looking forward to that.

#108 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:05 AM

You poor thing! I am glad you are doing what you think is best for you. Don't let people influence your decision, this is about you and him.

#109 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:10 AM

It's sounds like you've made a decision that's in your best interest. Good job because that's not always easy to do!

#110 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
                    • 272 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:19 PM

I normally don't read my horoscope but some thing told me to read it today. And boy did it blow me away when I read it. I posted it below:

Leo
                      July 22 - August 22
                      You're entering a period filled with doubt, especially where your love life is concerned. In general, you like your feelings to be clear and your relationships, too. But you may be doing a lot of thinking about your relationships over the next few days. Are you sure you have chosen the right person for you? Are his feelings for you as sincere as he claims? Could you live without him? The next two months will bring you the answers to these questions. But don't forget, no one is perfect...

Hmmmmmm.... Interesting isn't it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users