We got engaged December 5th, sent out an invite December 30th and are getting married in Jamaica April 20th and got a great price still....and there are 32 people so far! You just may be taking a chance that a specific day or time might not be available. You have to decide if you're comfortable with the fact that some people can't afford to come and what's important for you. We always knew we wanted to go away to get married and whoever could join us was a bonus, it's ultimately about the two of you I guess!
Cheaper to elope last minute or book ahead?
11 replies to this topic
Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:50 AM
Wow you guys have moved very quickly, good job! Were you looking into your options before you got engaged? I have done sooo much research already and still am not even close to making a decision about where and when to have it. I think FI and I have become more excited now that we're talking about just the two of us going, so I think that's the right decision. Although I want to keep it a secret and now I feel kind of bad everytime someone asks if we have progressed with the planning and I just keep saying we still haven't decided...has anyone else dealt with that? Any suggestions on how to keep it a secret until we return?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users