Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:07 PM

incase you are wondering what this is

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t27576

i didn't want this to get buried in the long thread

#3 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
      • 1,209 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:40 PM

Ok, so that's what did it for me: I finally bought one. I've been following the other thread thinking about it. I'm a sucker for coupons

Their referral program is pretty wild... I just bought one using your code.

My code for $5 off coupons for anyone who wants to use them is CIW822.

So you will continue to make commission off anyone who uses my code too. Bizzare, but a cool marcheting scheme.

Wish me luck! I'd be so happy if it's comfortable as I don't like all the waste that's created every month in our house. I use the cardboard applicators, but I change them frequently (paranoia), so I know that it's not good for my body and it creates tons of waste, to say nothing of the savings I'll enjoy not having to continually purchase tampons... :)

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kevsgirl
          Ok, so that's what did it for me: I finally bought one. I've been following the other thread thinking about it. I'm a sucker for coupons

Their referral program is pretty wild... I just bought one using your code.

My code for $5 off coupons for anyone who wants to use them is CIW822.

So you will continue to make commission off anyone who uses my code too. Bizzare, but a cool marcheting scheme.

Wish me luck! I'd be so happy if it's comfortable as I don't like all the waste that's created every month in our house. I use the cardboard applicators, but I change them frequently (paranoia), so I know that it's not good for my body and it creates tons of waste, to say nothing of the savings I'll enjoy not having to continually purchase tampons... :)
          you only can cash out your commission once it reaches $300. I can't imagine getting to that level. I just wanted to post the $5 off. I thought it was just in iherb merchandise, but it's actually money. that is weird.

I only need 198 more people to buy a diva cup & I can get $300!

#5 ginalynn

ginalynn
          • 219 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            you only can cash out your commission once it reaches $300. I can't imagine getting to that level. I just wanted to post the $5 off. I thought it was just in iherb merchandise, but it's actually money. that is weird.

I only need 198 more people to buy a diva cup & I can get $300!

You only need 197 more...I just bought one and used your code. Thanks a bunch, I am actually kind of excited for my upcoming monthly visitor just because I want to try this diva cup thing. Whoo hoo!

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:48 PM

i just saw that you can use the credit to buy stuff. that's great because i'd never reach $300, but I might get to $20 to get a diva cup for a friend. a couple friends want to try it too.

#7 futureeilen

futureeilen
              • 63 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:39 AM

That's a great price, Morgan! I wish I had that code when I bought the Diva Cup in March...I paid way more for mine!

I posted this link in the other thread, but figured it would be useful here, too, for those getting a Diva Cup and trying it out for the first time! This website has pictures of different "folds" for inserting the DC. Not everyone is built the same shape, so the simple "C" fold might not work for everyone. Warning: there are LOTS of pictures, so it might take a minute to load...

Menstrual Cups - Keeper, Divacup, Mooncup, Instead, Lunette - Folding techniques
                Anaiah

#8 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                • 1,209 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:51 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  you only can cash out your commission once it reaches $300. I can't imagine getting to that level. I only need 198 more people to buy a diva cup & I can get $300!

That's hilarious!
                  But being able to use it towards more purchases is really great. I also bought some prenatal vitamins. I think I have an online purchasing fetish... I have to slow down!

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:11 PM

the deal is even better. they have a 99 cent shipping promo through sunday- even to canada.

#10 syl1115

syl1115
                    • 789 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:26 PM

I just bought one too. Used the code. I'm dying to try it out. I might need it on my wedding night. bummer
                      Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users