Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello girls! I have just read this at TripAdvisor and I did presume you were interested in reading it. 

So happy to have Vanessa as a planner! msnwink.gif

 

 

 

 

 

“Great resort for a wedding!â€

 

Hi,


We would like to express our joy with how Vanessa (the wedding coordinator) and her team at the Grand Palladium in Akumal Mexico organized our wedding day. We had narrowed our choice down to two great resorts (we had stayed at both resorts) and tried to decide which resort to attend.

 

We met Vanessa a year before our wedding when we tried to decide which resort to use for our wedding. Vanessa was so professional and we had faith she would do an excellent job so we put our trust in her and she delivered. She did everything we asked and more with a smile.

 

She is very organized always responded promptly to our emails and questions that we had prior to arriving in Mexico. After our arrival in Mexico she met with us and went above and beyond our expectations. Seriously we cannot say enough about how great Vanessa and her team were on our wedding day and before in preparation of that day.

 

Guests at our wedding made comments about how great she was and that she was always there but in the background (they joked like a genie). We would recommend this resort to anyone for a wedding as it is a great resort and most of all the wedding coordinator Vanessa and her team are FANTASTIC!!!!!

Thanks again Vanessa and all the members of your team,
M & S 
Married April 2013.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Carlota1981 View Post

 

Hello girls! I have just read this at TripAdvisor and I did presume you were interested in reading it. 

So happy to have Vanessa as a planner! msnwink.gif

 

 

 

 

 

“Great resort for a wedding!â€

 

Hi,


We would like to express our joy with how Vanessa (the wedding coordinator) and her team at the Grand Palladium in Akumal Mexico organized our wedding day. We had narrowed our choice down to two great resorts (we had stayed at both resorts) and tried to decide which resort to attend.

 

We met Vanessa a year before our wedding when we tried to decide which resort to use for our wedding. Vanessa was so professional and we had faith she would do an excellent job so we put our trust in her and she delivered. She did everything we asked and more with a smile.

 

She is very organized always responded promptly to our emails and questions that we had prior to arriving in Mexico. After our arrival in Mexico she met with us and went above and beyond our expectations. Seriously we cannot say enough about how great Vanessa and her team were on our wedding day and before in preparation of that day.

 

Guests at our wedding made comments about how great she was and that she was always there but in the background (they joked like a genie). We would recommend this resort to anyone for a wedding as it is a great resort and most of all the wedding coordinator Vanessa and her team are FANTASTIC!!!!!

Thanks again Vanessa and all the members of your team,
M & S 
Married April 2013.

 

I saw that and was happy to read it! :) Sounds like Vanessa is amazing at what she does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome, thanks for sharing!  I can already tell Vanessa is fantastic and it's wonderful to have someone write something like this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! It is fantastic!! OMG I have realized now that is just 3 months for mmy wedding! Time flyes! hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Carlota1981 View Post

 

Hello girls,

the document was.about my future wedding. Itis in Spanish bit I added some translations. If you want it, send me your email addresses.

 

Un saludo,

Carlota

Hi Carlota,

 

If you could email me your doc that would be great too! norm09@hotmail.com. I am in the process of booking GP for May 2014. 

 

~Norma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by normas09 View Post

 

Hi Carlota,

 

If you could email me your doc that would be great too! norm09@hotmail.com. I am in the process of booking GP for May 2014. 

 

~Norma

Hello Norma, 

 

I have just sent you the document to your email!

 

Un saludo msnwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Carlota1981 View Post

 

Hello girls,

the document was.about my future wedding. Itis in Spanish bit I added some translations. If you want it, send me your email addresses.

 

Un saludo,

Carlota

 

Good Morning Carlota,

 

I was also wondering if you could please send me this document? My email address is noahgreenwood@hotmail.com.

 

Thanks so much!!

 

- Noah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by normas09 View Post

 

Hi Carlota,

 

If you could email me your doc that would be great too! norm09@hotmail.com. I am in the process of booking GP for May 2014. 

 

~Norma

Hola Norma!!

 

Como escribiste Boston, pensé que eras norteamericana... Ahora he recibido tu email! ¡Qué bien tener por aquí a alguien de habla hispana! Jejeje

Si todavía estás pensando en casarte en el Grand Palladium, yo te lo recomiendo totalmente. ¡Pregunta cualquier duda que tengas! ¡Este es un buen chat!!

 

 

 

Hi Norma!!

As at your profile says you are from Boston I thought you were Northamerican... Now I have just received your email! 

So good to have one Spanish native language in this website! hahahaha

If you are still thinking in getting married at the Grand Palladium, I totally advise you it. Ask any doubt you have! This is a great forum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello girls!

 

How are your plans about yout wedding? Claire from UK, I think you are the next, right? Sorry if I am forgetting someone!

 

I am with flu today (I am afraid tomorrow as well) so I have decided to take a look at the DIY things.

I was trying to make some luggage tags but I am so terrible designing this things so a friend of mine is going to help me with this. I also want to make some labels for some things for the OOT bags.!

 

Yes I am definetely making OOT bags. I have no idea what were these bags (thanks for explaining it Lauren!). 

 

These are somethings that I have just ordered from a website

 

 

700

Fan for the heat

 

 

 

 

 

700

Funny sunglasses and good for the UVA rays. I thought that is obviously that everybody is going to bring with themselves sunglasses I thoght this are going to be a nice touch for those people that have expensive sunglasses. So they can use this for the swimming pool, the sea, etc... 

 

 

 

 

700

Mojito lollipops!

 

 

 

700

Flower hairgrips

 

 

 

700

Deck of mini cards. They can use this for more relaxing moments of the day at Grand Palladium or at their return flight (it is 9hours of duration!)

 

 

I want to buy as well the balsam lips with UVA protection. But there were not at that website, so I am going to check in a local store here in my city. 

 

 

Any ideas of what other things that I could include? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×