Sign in to follow this  
jillhiggins

Andre's Reaction - for Leigh & all the "boudoir girls" :)

I am having Leigh make a album for me - which I haven't done yet, I need to pick out my favorite photos first. I just wouldn't be able to do a good job like Sarah! The slideshow is probably a good sampling of the PG-rated photos!

sarah thanks for the collage, I can't look at it right now, as I have teenage boys around all day long, so I promise to look at in the privacy of my home, not at school.

I have scheduled an appointed to get this done and was planning on giving it to him the day of or the night before. can't decide which one to do....i would love to see anyone pics if they have any that they wouldn't mind me looking at to get some ideas!!!

you're quite welcome! and as you can see from Andre's reaction - they were a big hit! thanks to Jill for sharing these photos so quickly, i think it's motivated some of the other girls to go ahead and do this. yay!

I am getting married at Las Caletas in June 07. The idea was that I'd get in better shape before these pictures, but it really didn't happen. The good thing is that Leigh did a good job of hiding my "trouble" areas! I'd love to do these again when I am in better shape, but not sure that will happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
I am getting married at Las Caletas in June 07. The idea was that I'd get in better shape before these pictures, but it really didn't happen. The good thing is that Leigh did a good job of hiding my "trouble" areas! I'd love to do these again when I am in better shape, but not sure that will happen!
trust me. ann has no trouble areas! whats wrong with you ann!

on a side note i did finally work out today. i did the elliptical for 15 minutes, yes im a wimp and then free weights, bouncy ball thing for about another 15. i hope i can add about 10 minutes a week on the elliptical until i get to an hour. pray for me :)