Sign in to follow this  
nicoleandscott

AHR decorations *lots-o-pics*

your stuff looks really wonderful - very neat ideas. Great job!

I might be a little nervous about having the oil lantern by your sign-in book though. You would be devastated if it got turned over and spilled and ruined something - or worse, caught fire! (Sorry - i don't mean to be debbie-downer... it's my insurance background talking!)blush2.gif

I love all the bottles for the flower arrangements! What are the letters attached to? I couldn't tell if they were on something, or were metal..huh.gif

awwwe, this Texas girl loves your creations!

I would suggest bluebonnets but they would be out of season... plus it's sort of frowned upon to pick them... wink.gif

thanks again for the feedback!

kevsgirl - it will be indoors! the pic you found is of their original "hall". he (the owner) has built two more since then, and we will be in the newest one. i have pics of it, but they aren't exciting as it is just construction. my favorite part is an outdoor (manmade) river right outside!! so fun! the pictures really don't do it justice. this guy has made such a fun venue with good prices. cheer2.gif

catandcleo - good point with the lantern...i'll have to rethink that!! haha i didn't really run through that scenario, but it's a possibility! thanks for the heads up! :)

soontobemrse - the letters are metal, and in the picture, they are simply laying on my garage floor. i might prop them up on a table or hang them some way?? not sure yet...

kacie3344 - good 'ole shiner! haha i need to get the fiance and my dad to drink up for empty beer bottles! i'm not much of a beer drinker, but i'm pretty sure they can handle it! haha

kb22246 - we thought about bluebonnets, too!! but you're right - not in season and we could be shunned from texas if we picked too many. haha!

thanks again girls! y'all are so sweet and helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacie3344 View Post
I'd be more than willing to help out with the Shiner. Hahaha. I can't get that stuff up here!
sad! are you in NY? i think they need a little taste of texas in the form of shiner! haha