Photo

DJ Ricardo

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
  • 672 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:19 AM

I have seen many posts with brides happy with DJ Ricardo. I am getting ready to book him (haven't really spoken with any others, but feel comfortable with him and love his response time). I noticed he is saying it is $230/hour yet on this forum many of you have said $200 or $215 and hour. Has anyone else quoted him lately? Did he raise his rates or is there a negotiation process I need to do? THanks

#2 ksandahl

ksandahl
    • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:08 PM

Hi,

I am getting married on 12/12/08 and will be using DJ Ricardo as well. He quoted me $230/hour also. I didn't negotitate with him on his rate because it was still lower then many other DJ's; including the one our wedding coordinator recommended. He also doesn't change for the 2-hour set-up and take-down either.

=) Kristen

#3 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
      • 672 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:24 PM

I am requesting the booking form today! Yeah!

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:25 PM

Good for you, he's a great person and a wonderful DJ!

#5 douglassnyc

douglassnyc
          • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:57 PM

This is very helpful! how can I contact Dj Ricardo? Thanks much!!

#6 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

I just want to again say how wonderful Ricardo is. He doesn't charge for set/up take down time. Also, I wanted certain songs played for my ceremony and was just going to do the ipod thing for that and use his speakers. Well, he volunteered that since he was there he could just do the ceremony music too - no charge. The timing was perfect on all the music.

#7 hbsbride

hbsbride
              • 331 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:01 PM

I'm also interested if info is available. Thx!

#8 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
                • 672 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:06 PM

Here is his information:
                  Ricardo PatiĀ±o dj richie
                  info@djsystem.com.mx
                  DJ System - disc jockey entertainment in Mexico - dj services for your party in Mexico

#9 zethers

zethers
                  • 135 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:33 PM

Just as an update, as of today, his quote for services is $230 an hour. He is very fast at responding to emails.

Thank you everyone for all your information...I'm a little late at getting the planning started, I don't know what I would do without all of you!!

#10 ksandahl

ksandahl
                    • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

We were married on 12/12/08 and used DJ Ricardo. He was fabulous! I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He was so professional and really cared that everything was prefect for us. All of our guests commented on how great the music was and how well it all flowed. He did my ceremony music too! He and his wife even took pics of the evening and emailed them to me. They turned out great, some even better then our professional pics! I corresponded a lot with him by email before our wedding and he always got right back to me and was so helpful. He is worth $230/hour as I really feel the music sets the tone of your wedding/reception. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

=) Kristen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users