Costa Rican Honeymoon advice

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 mexbride83

• 309 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:08 AM

Oh! And a stop for lunch at Taco Bar in Jaco on the drive down to Manuel Antonio, or if those of you driving the coast go to Jaco, is another must as well! ...::: TACO BAR :::...

#22 costaricaviews

• 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:17 AM

You may get details from :Top 10 honeymoon destinations: Costa Rica 2010 | costaricaviews.com

#23 JM2010

• 64 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:37 AM

I've heard that Lake Arenal is really, really beautiful and exotic...might be a place to consider.

#24 Laur13

• 179 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

Anyone heard of Rancho Pacifico in CRica? I'm looking for a honeymoon spot. I'm just worried about flying in a small plane to get here....anyone have advice?

#25 julikam

• 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

My fiancĀ© and I have decided to honeymoon in Costa Rica. We will be going at the end of october. We already booked our flight into San Jose, but are looking for suggestions on things to do and where to stay. I have enough hilton points to cover our entire honeymoon so we think we will stay at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Central Pacific -Costa Rica. It's in Puntarenas. Our other option is Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa, located in Guanacaste. Anyone stayed at either of these hotels and can give feedback? We are planning to rent a jeep for the week. Suggestions on things to do and see? We would like to see a volcano and the rain forest wildlife. Also hoping to maybe scuba dive or snorkel. Has anyone been to a coffee plantation? Is it worth it? Other suggestions? We aren't really into surfing. Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users