Photo

Puerto Plata it is!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 k_8ie

k_8ie
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:43 PM

You probably did...I know there was another bride before me :)

So we're back!!!!!

Did you enjoy your stay?

BTW...I even threw my bouquet at the beach party!

#12 MelissaH

MelissaH
    • 1,724 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:42 PM

The party with the bonfire? Was it your group standing towards the back of the party (closer to the restaurant)? If that was you guys we were standing almost right next to you LOL

#13 k_8ie

k_8ie
      • 41 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:50 AM

That was us!
        We just wanted to get our party on, but never got a chance to, as they kept on stopping the music.

Did you see the Hi5 guy? He had a hi5 shaved out on his chest...too funny! I took a picture with him :)

#14 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

lol no i missed him
          my girlfriend, sister & i all thought you were beautiful & we loved your bridesmaid dresses!

#15 Flasong

Flasong
          • 340 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:09 PM

Congrat on being a MRS now! Are you going to write a review? I'm still tring to decide on a destination...what made you decide Puerto Plata over other cities in the Dominican? Thanks for your help and btw I love the pic you have up:)

#16 k_8ie

k_8ie
            • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MelissaH
              lol no i missed him
              my girlfriend, sister & i all thought you were beautiful & we loved your bridesmaid dresses!

Thank you so much! We found those dresses by fluke while going through all he "formal gown stores", we walked into this random store (couldn't help but go shopping lol), and they were just hanging there for $25 each! They're just summer dresses, the girls loved them, so we took them :)

#17 k_8ie

k_8ie
              • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Flasong
                Congrat on being a MRS now! Are you going to write a review? I'm still tring to decide on a destination...what made you decide Puerto Plata over other cities in the Dominican? Thanks for your help and btw I love the pic you have up:)
                I will write a full review eventually. I chose PP because it is less $$$ than PC. I did it to please some of my potential guests (some of whom ended up not coming). My advice to you, go on tripadvisor, check out some resorts, photos and reviews. Choose the one you like, and go with YOUR budget. I would have chosen Dreams or Majestic but...

It was a nice hotel, but for my wedding I would have wanted a little more luxury. Although, I have to say, the wedding itself was lovely.

hope this helps a little....

#18 Flasong

Flasong
                • 340 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:41 AM

Yes that does help thanks! I am looking at Dreams because they have a free package and the Majestic doesn't...its both of our second wedding and we don't want anything too extravagant. Funny how you said the people who complained didnt even come cause originally we were going to go somewhere with just us two and then everyone else decided they wanted to come too. So now I have to pick a resort that I like and think everyone else will like too. Ultimately, I know its my decision but its so hard to pick!!!

#19 k_8ie

k_8ie
                  • 41 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:40 PM

What about a cruise?
                    NCL offers wedding packages...You should look into it. BTW, I saw Sandals are having crazy sales!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users