Recommended print shops in Ottawa

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wab10

wab10
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:50 PM

Hi everyone.

Could anyone recommend a print shop for my invites/std's/replies in Ottawa, Ontario and how much did it cost you? I am gonna have about 35-40 invites.

Thanks
    W

#2 seaprincess

seaprincess
    • 753 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:05 PM

Good luck is all I have to say! I had a graphic designer create my invite and I had my own paper and after visits to several print shops I ended up printing them off my home printer and it did a great job. Try staples if you have the design and you just want them to print it...otherwise the places I delt with were crazy expensive/weren't able to help me
      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#3 Hitched Invites

Hitched Invites
      • 39 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:18 PM

Seaprincess is right, you don't have enough to make it cost effective on your end to have a printer print them. Your best bet is taking them to Staples, Kinkos or Office Max etc, or doing it from home.

Here is a hint though, if you do decide to have a printer do them, have everything printed at the same time, that will save you some money.

#4 MSWeddings

MSWeddings
        • 34 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

Wedding Wire is a good resource for finding local vendors. You could give it a try.
          I tend to agree with the other posters though - it's going to be expensive to print such a short run of invitations at a commercial printer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users