Need Help with GM attire

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KAMAY11

• 456 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:56 AM

Hi Ladies!
    I need your help with ideas of attire for the men!! I would like something different besides tan/khaki pants and a white button up. Though, I do think that look is very classy-I just thought maybe there was some color combo I could do that I haven't thought of...

Here is an attachment of my BM dresses...the picture is a little misleading as the dresses aren't that dark blue....they're turquoise (see atttached) and the sash is ivory, not black.

If anyone has ideas or pictures of what they're doing, would really appreciate it!!

Attached Files

D & K
    October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

#2 Davematthews16

• Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:09 PM

http://bestdestinati....t groom attire

You may have already seen this but there are some suits posted where the men are wearing colored vests or colored shirts to match the ladies. We're still deciding on the GM's attire as well. We JUST bought my FI's suit last night and want the guys to compliment him with what they wear. I LOVE your BM dresses! They are some of my favorite that I've seen. Have you considered white linen pants with a black linen shirt and a turquoise bout to match the girls? Hmmm...trying to think of different combos for you...Will post if I do!

#3 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:12 PM

There is a sticky in the wedding attire section on GM wear. There have been lots of different color combos and lots of pictures.

Try browsing there first.

You should also check here for how to post photos. Everytime a member has to open a document/attachment it will cost them 50 points.

#4 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:14 PM

Those are the same dresses I used!

We had them in Tiffany and our boys wore aqua colored shirts that matched with silk khaki suits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users