3 replies to this topic

#1 Rainfall

Rainfall
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:06 AM

Hi,

I am almost ready to book my wedding date at ROR
    01 22 10

Just wondering how much do rates fluctuate ? Is it worth waiting for a down time? Is there even such a thing? Any advice would be awesome. and Sorry If there is already a topic similar, please re-direct me.

Thanks a bunch!

#2 albertabride

albertabride
    • 78 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

It depend when you plan on having the wedding. I booked mine in March, for January only had one day open, at one time. I would call and make sure the time you want is available. If it's far away, I think you can reserve the date with some deposits, and then wait for the price to go down to book the rest of the room?
      [FONT="Century Gothic"]

#3 Anna83

Anna83
      • 288 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

I think if you book through something like Apple or Funjet vacations, you are guaranteed the lowest price. So, if you book now and the price goes down, you will get that price. This only applies to rooms and flights. If you are talking about actual wedding costs, I'm not sure about that. Dates and times do book up quick, so you should reserve your wedding time ASAP.

#4 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
        • 215 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:07 AM

We booked directly through the resort and were able to change our reservations when a cheaper rate came out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users