Photo

$1.00 Target find

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 meghan1177

meghan1177
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:17 AM

What a great find -- thanks for sharing. The $1 bins at Target are usually chock full of good stuff!

#22 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
    • 514 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
      I am in Irvine, Orange County...where were you? I saw the bin but it was empty. you must be from here and got them all before me
      Ha ha, sadly only the LA county and the Inland Empire Targets were taken over by me, not OC! Maybe another BDW bride from the OC took them all, they just won't admit it!!! I went all over the place and just happen to find them (in Rancho, Chino, Norwalk, and I went to Pasadena's Target yesterday), but these are all out of your way. I'm sure you will find them when you least expect it! I found some of the OOT bags I purchased months ago (and was told they were sold out) at Pasadena's Target yesterday, so you just may end up finding the mani/pedi sets when you are no longer looking for them!

#23 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
      • 417 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:50 AM

I went as soon as Mrs. Martin posted this and I was about to get 21 mani/pedi kits and they also had miniture sewing kits that were really cute in pink, black, and white. I purchased 11 of these because you never know when you will need a safety pin or a button :0)

#24 Kathie

Kathie
        • 2,654 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:44 AM

I didn't find either at my Target

#25 lovely*bride

lovely*bride
          • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:56 PM

awesome find! i will have to check it out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users