Photo

True Type Font?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
  • 672 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:56 AM

So I have downloaded some fonts to use for a monogram, I can not get clip art to find it as it is a .TTF. I cannot find any way to save it as another file type. Does anyone know how to do this so you can use them? Thanks

#2 Erin6341

Erin6341
    • 298 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:20 AM

If I am not mistaken...you need to go to your Font folder (mine is in my control panel). Then go to file and then install new font. Then you need to find where you saved it to and it should work....

Hope that helps!

#3 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
      • 672 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:37 AM

Thanks Erin,

I am now seeing it in my font folder (I was trying to find it in clip art...duh)! How do I use it though, I am still not seeing it in my drop down menu to put it on the page?

#4 Bianca

Bianca
        • 1,057 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
          Thanks Erin,

I am now seeing it in my font folder (I was trying to find it in clip art...duh)! How do I use it though, I am still not seeing it in my drop down menu to put it on the page?
          Did you install it while you had the program open? You need to close and reopen it for it to come up.
          19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
          http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#5 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
          • 672 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:01 AM

SO funny! I was off doing exactly that and got it working! Thank you so much Erin & Bianca (now I really feel like an idiot....I would blame it on the munchkin getting up at 5:30 and the brain not working but I know that is not why)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users