Jump to content

marriage papers

Recommended Posts

Hi! I am getting married in Punta Cana in Oct. We are getting married here first at city hall and then having the "symbollic ceremony" preformed down there. Does anyone know if I have to bring papers with me, and if so, which ones? also, do i need anything translated, like my marriage license?

any info would be great!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...