Photo

Slideshow help Please

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Denise40

Denise40
  • 407 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:53 PM

I am asking this of any BDW members and/or photographers, how do you do your slideshows? To any of the BDW members that have done your own, what programs have you used? Are they hard to make? Sorry for all of the questions. Any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:57 PM

do you use windows? if so, you can download photostory for free (if you don't already have it). I have heard it's easy. I actually ahven't used it.

#3 Denise40

Denise40
      • 407 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:09 PM

Hi Morgan,

Yes, I have Windows. I have never heard of photostory. I will have to take a look at it. Thanks so much.

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Denise40
          Hi Morgan,

Yes, I have Windows. I have never heard of photostory. I will have to take a look at it. Thanks so much.

if it isn't already on your computer, just search for it & a thing on the microsoft website should come up for a free download.

#5 Evan Baines

Evan Baines
          • 50 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:43 PM

I always recommend Adobe Lightroom to both professionals looking for an organizational and basic processing tool, and to photo enthusiasts who don't need to spend all of the cash on Photoshop but want editing capabilities.

Lightroom produces some very serviceable slideshows, in flash, HTML, and PDF formats.

Just a thought!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users