AHR - Tapas Lunch?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:03 PM

Hi Ladies,
    Have been throwing around ideas for an AHR with FI. Since we are getting married in Mexico we thought a Tapas lunch would be a good idea. (Tapas means appetizer but the new thing is to go a whole bunch of different ones and make it into a meal.)

Thought we would have each guest table set up with a variety so people could sit, talk and munch... Then we would have sangria and a couple candy bars; one with Mackinac fudge (Chris proposed on Mackinac Island) and one with authentic Mexican candy. And of course a cake. :)

We wanted to give everyone a taste of Mexico. Does this sound like a good idea or is it tacky? Any thoughts would be great, Carla

#2 1elephant

• VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

i think it's a great idea, but tapas can be hard to make for many people. i like the sangria and chocolate part

#3 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

That's what we're doing so I think it's a great idea! Mine is this Sat. so I will let you know how it goes. It will be at a Mexican restaurant out on the patio. We will have different types of appetizers and will serve margaritas, wine, beer. I hope to have a relaxed cocktail hour feel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users