Unique flower display...Where to find??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Rinns

The Rinns
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:51 PM

I saw this on a website and I loved it. We are getting married between two palm trees and I wanted a little something to jazz it up. I can't seem to find these little glass bubbles that are holding the flowers though. Does anyone know where I might be able to find them? I have looked at both Hobby Lobby and Garden Ridge and I have had no luck!

Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.

• 24 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

I have never seen any like that but those are beautiful. I am always looking for outside lights for myself so if I run across anything like them I will diff let you know.

#3 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

They sort of look like Christmas bulbs. Every year I make Christmas Oranamnets. I use the clear bulbs and fill them with craft paper, confetti, and stuff like that.

Not sure how big of an opening you need though...and if that would work the same. But if you go to Joanns and Michaels after Christmas you can get them really really cheap.

#4 The Rinns

The Rinns
        • 36 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:08 PM

They do look like Christmas bulbs. I didn't even think of that! Its August, so I know that most places already have Christmas stuff out on the shelves. I will have to check it out. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users