Photo

Any Pet Friendly Hotels/Resorts/Villas around the RM area???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:37 AM

I'm having my wedding at El Dorado Royale in Riviera Maya. All my guests are staying with us, except for 2 people from my bridal party. My maid of honor has 2 small pugs that she wishes to take with her to Mexico. And also, one of my bridesmaids has a small shitzu that she needs to take with her as well. My resort does not accomodate pets of any size. So we're having some trouble with this one. Does anyone know of a nearby hotel that they can stay in with their pets. I'm thinking it might not have to be within the RM, just as long as it's close enough where they won't be running late the day of my wedding..., please help.

TIA,

Linda

#2 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
    • 149 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:36 AM

The wedding coordinator at Eurostar Blue Tulum told me that they allow pets. And have pet massages even. It's kind of far from EDR, but it's an option.

#3 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
      • 161 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions
        The wedding coordinator at Eurostar Blue Tulum told me that they allow pets. And have pet massages even. It's kind of far from EDR, but it's an option.
        WOW! this is so neat! I only wish I had known this sooner... Our lil wiener dog would so be joining us! She's the light of our life... And we hate that we're leaving her behind

such a neat option for those who want to take their other family members...

Thanks for posting that!

#4 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:20 PM

Not really sure hotel wise, but I know that several condo/villa rentals will allow you to have pets because it is more of a "home" setting. Perhaps she can rent a condo nearby?

#5 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
          • 170 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:27 AM

Just make sure she has all the requirements for animal travel to and from Mexico- I don't know about Mexico, but there are some countries where taking your pet for a week is more trouble than it is worth at the quarantine/customs area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users