Photo

Rooms Contract?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 samanthag

samanthag
  • 896 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

How much was your deposit (if any) that you had to pay for your rooms contract?
    The resort that I'm having my wedding at just asked me how many rooms we need & then I have to pay a percentage of the room rate (299.00) per guest as a deposit.
    Is this pretty standard?
    Maybe I'm just freaking out with all these "deposits"! Good Lord, and then I have to break it to my FI when he gets home!
    Ugh! Not to mention that I have not been working as many hours as I need to be!!!

#2 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:22 PM

We had to put down $100.00 per room couple. We pay nothing more until November 1st.

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:28 PM

We had to put down 1 night's deposit of our group rate, per room. Then we paid the remainder 1 month before our groups arrival date. So to make sure we had everyone's $ on time, we gave our guests a deadline of 1 month before the actual remainder was due, so that was actually 2 months before our arrival date. We didn't want ANY problems with guests & not having the money!

#4 samanthag

samanthag
        • 896 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
          We had to put down 1 night's deposit of our group rate, per room. Then we paid the remainder 1 month before our groups arrival date. So to make sure we had everyone's $ on time, we gave our guests a deadline of 1 month before the actual remainder was due, so that was actually 2 months before our arrival date. We didn't want ANY problems with guests & not having the money!
          Great idea! I think I'm going to do the same!

#5 samanthag

samanthag
          • 896 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Davematthews16
            We had to put down $100.00 per room couple. We pay nothing more until November 1st.
            I hope this will be the same with us!
            That's a lot of money!!! --when your not working!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users