Photo

9 years today!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 seaprincess

seaprincess
  • 753 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:15 AM

I just wanted to celebrate the fact that my honey and I went on our first date 9 years ago today! We have experienced so much together and we are 6 months from the wedding and I am so looking forward to spending the next 99 years together!

9 years flew by....but when I think of what was going on in 1999 it seems like a long time ago....we saw the Blair Witch Project in theatres on our first date (sad I know, totally not romatic, but we were just kids!). We spent the millenium new years eve together- a story to tell the grandkids in 50 years...

We have grown up and grown together so I am so happy to be moving on to the next phase of our lives together!

Yeah!! Thanks for listening ladies! I know there are a few others out there in the same boat. Anyone else find it a huge adjustment going from calling him my boyfriend to my fiance? After 8 and half years of dating, it is tough to change the lingo...Have a great day! I know I will!
    Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#2 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:25 AM

Congrats and I hope you have many many more wonderful years together.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:59 AM

Awww, that's sweet, congrats on your anni!

#4 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:02 AM

Congratulations. I know when we first got engaged, everytime i would say fiance i would laugh afterwards. It did sound weird, but it's such a fun word to say.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#5 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by seaprincess
            Anyone else find it a huge adjustment going from calling him my boyfriend to my fiance? After 8 and half years of dating, it is tough to change the lingo...Have a great day! I know I will!
            I do the same thing and still call my FI my boyfriend! We will celebrate 13 years together in November. We also grew up together so I know how you feel! Moving onto the next phase with someone you've been with for so long is so exciting!

Congrats!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users