Runaway Hill Inn....Harbour Island, Bahamas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheIrchas

• 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:35 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have fallen in love with the Runaway Hill Inn!!! I want to have my wedding here!!! Has anyone ever been there or been to a wedding there? I would love any feedback or pictures.

:: Runaway Hill Inn ::

#2 samanthag

• 896 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

Just in case there is no feedback on this site you can try trip advisor??!
      That's how I found my wedding location!
      Tons of photos of every inn,hotel,resort you can imagine!
      Best part is that the photos are taken by travelers just like you & me so you get photos of EVERYTHING!!

#3 caroline1sc

• 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:24 AM

It looks great. Did you end up doing it there? We are sold on Harrbour Island but haven't picked a spot yet. Prices seem to really vary and we are still weighing our options. I think we are planning a trip in June to solidify details. IF you have any tips, would love to hear them. We are thinking March April 2010!!

#4 LadyD

• 108 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:04 PM

Hi Caroline,

I've been to Harbour Island many times. I LOVE IT THERE!! Did you already have a chance to visit? It's a beautiful quaint little island without the typical all inclusive hotels.

It has the most beautiful pink sand beach in the world.

How many people are you planning on having?

Check out Donna Whitfield's photos - she takes AMAZING photos.

Donna Whitfield DeCosta Photography : photos : Harbour Island(Briland) 2008 Weddings

Can't wait to hear more.
          Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users