Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Photographers or photographer wanna-be's.. **L & M**

I'm lost... I don't know how the heck I'm going to find a B for the life of me!

Shit! I forgot about this. I will be looking for "b"s this week and if I can I'll sneak an "a" in there at the same time.

All the entries so far are so cool!

Tammy......your "a" picture of the sawhorse(?) in the grass was aswesome! I think the grass that you wished was not so overgrown really added something cool to the photo. And..... How did you do the b&w conversion? Just curious because the tones in it are very nice. Was it a simple thing? What program? I think I need to pick your brain about computer processing of photos. I always love the way your come out with the effects and whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
I'm lost... I don't know how the heck I'm going to find a B for the life of me!
I was thinking that too, but then I thought that a lowercase "b" would be easier to find possibly. Are lowercase letters OK?

Alright... here is by "b". It's a lowercase b... but hopefully you can see it! :)

Click the image to open in full size.

I appoligize for the poor image quality. I made it very small so that I could import it quickly.

Darn, I didn't find an "A" in time -- although work has been crazy this week so I haven't had time to really look. But I have kept my camera with me ... so hopefully I can catch up w/ the "A" and find a "B" soon!!!

ha ha Erin I do the same thing.. Luckly DH drives every where (we even work together) So I'm off thinking of letters.. This morning I came up with a couple of ideas for "B" but it's really going to determine if I can get the right camera angle. But I love this challenge..

**BTW**

What is everyone's thoughts about maybe doing 2 letters a week? I thought about it this morning and figured at this rate it will take us forever to finish. I don't care either way. Just throwing it out there.