Sign in to follow this  
droland03

Small Wedding in Napa...any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
sooner born, V Sattui is absolutely one of my fav places. I have to warn you that while I am sure any wedding there would be amazing, its an incredibly busy place because its one of the last places to have free tasting and it has such a huge store and deli. A lot of people picnic there over the summer.
However, I LOVE V Sattui and everytime we visit we head over there (my grandma lives in Napa and we go often)
100% agree.

But if you do go, make sure you buy a loaf of their fresh bread and some of their cheese spread and just sit outside. Its Heaven!!!

I am getting married in St Helena in August at Tra Vigne restaraunt, it has a great outdoor courtyard and nice atmosphere as well as great food! we will be having about 50 people so i dont know how big or small your party is but its worth checking out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristina_G View Post
I am getting married in St Helena in August at Tra Vigne restaraunt, it has a great outdoor courtyard and nice atmosphere as well as great food! we will be having about 50 people so i dont know how big or small your party is but its worth checking out!
Hi Kristina, I am getting married at Tra Vigne next year in May. It will be so helpful, if you could tell me how your wedding went! I hope you had an amazing time and Good Luck with everything from now on :)!