Tour Companies in Ocho Rios

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

We used Chukka to book the zipline tour, which was $80pp including transportation. We didn't book directly with Chukka and probably would have gotten a better deal if we had. If you are at ROR, all the major tour companies that your trip is booked thru will have a table in the lobby everyday where one of their reps can help you book excursions. We didn't book anything until we got there b/c we didn't want our guests to feel like we were monopolizing their vacation. Most people booked the shopping trip, which was like $7 i think, and then Dunns river was $20, and horseback riding was $80.
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#12 OROBride1008

• 417 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for the prices ladies. I was thinking that Dunn's River would cost more.

#13 FLgator

• 253 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by IrieBride08
        We used Lee's Tours to transport our 40 guests from the ceremony (at SGOR resort) to the reception (Evita's Restaurant) and this also included private transportation for us (B&G), and they were at our beck & call all for $260. We also planned a separate excursion for our guests to tour Ocho Rios, visit Dunn's River Falls and shopping tour for $30 pp.
        hmmm...this is significantly cheaper than what I was quoted for from Lees taking us from the Ocho Rios port to Reggae beach and then to Evitas and possibly another Ocho Rios attraction for $20 pp. Maybe I should look around and negotiate!

#14 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:40 AM

My TA booked us through Jamaica Tours... It was very enjoyable... For Dunn's River, we took the Cool Runnings Tour...where we went snorkeling on a booze cruise sort of boat and then off to Dunn's River...it was alot of fun for $75.

#15 tiramasue

• 52 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:33 PM

Lee's tours just quoted me $60 per person (15ppl) for a private cataraman cruise to Dunn's River, including snorkeling and gear.

#16 Mrs.B

• 455 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:15 AM

This is good to know.

#17 negrildreamer

• 28 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:24 PM

I highly recommend Lee's Tours. Norma is responsive and acomodating which is rare with Jamaican vendors. The prices are reasonable and she has other recommendations for excursions nearby including the shopping. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users