Photo

Chair ties

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 07:52 PM

I really like these as well! I don't know if I should get them or not?

#12 gkashmira

gkashmira
    • 1,962 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:54 PM

Very pretty! I love the organza!

As for me, I'm just sticking with the freebies provided by the hotel... not nearly as fun!
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#13 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:57 PM

Well, I'm only getting them because Cabo Surf only has white & I wanted color. Plus I have so few guests...

#14 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:13 PM

My hotel doesn't even give me the white ones for free.. and they rent them for 20 pesos each, so it's around the same price.. I preffer to buy them and resell them later..

What I don't know is if I should alternate 1 chair with tie and one without.. that way I could save like $200

#15 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by anacgarcia
            My hotel doesn't even give me the white ones for free.. and they rent them for 20 pesos each, so it's around the same price.. I preffer to buy them and resell them later..

What I don't know is if I should alternate 1 chair with tie and one without.. that way I could save like $200
            Ana, that's not a bad idea at all! For the ceremony you could even just do the chairs that line the aisle & those on the outside.

#16 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:13 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
              Ana, that's not a bad idea at all! For the ceremony you could even just do the chairs that line the aisle & those on the outside.
              The good thing is that for the ceremony I have them included in the package but for I want them for the reception.. I need to see some pictures of how it looks alternated to see if I'm going to do it...

#17 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 09:18 AM

Christa those are great... OMG I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding.. :-)

BTW, I'm mad at you for posting these chair ties.. Now I want to order some Olive green ones, and I really can't spend any more money.. :-(((

#18 NHPT

NHPT
                • 3,848 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:25 AM

oohhhh i love these- christa if you get a chance will you post a pic of your aqua ties- puh lease! maybe some dreams bride would possibly want to share these with me?
                  Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#19 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 12:05 PM

now you've got me wondering if my resort has them in colors, I should check on this

#20 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by NHPT
                      oohhhh i love these- christa if you get a chance will you post a pic of your aqua ties- puh lease! maybe some dreams bride would possibly want to share these with me?
                      Hi Nicole! long time no see! I will try to post a pic of my actual ties either tonight or Sunday. I'm headed out to Paso Robles tomorrow AM for a wine tasting weekend w/my MOH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users