24 replies to this topic

#21 BandE2008

• 228 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:12 PM

From what I have read

The Royal Playa Del Carmen
    Excellence Riviera

are not super private.

I was going to change hotels, but those were the two top runners.
    I decided to stay with El Dorado - it is adults only and not sure if you want that - but they have like 7 or more options for ceremony and most are very very private :)

I feel strongly like you that I DO NOT want it with people lounging next to the wedding - NOT WHAT I ENVISION at all!

#22 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

oh, i just remembered the reason why you switched from dreams. my hotel had the same issue with plumbing. 1 guest's room didn't have elctricity for the day & others had toilets back up. Our room was perfect. The lights flickered occasionally. no one minded the problems & many people said they want to go back to the same place.

#23 sdbtrflygrl

• 73 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:36 PM

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the information on Paradisus Riviera Cancun. I had never heard of this one and it looks beautiful!

Does anyone have a contact there? I have been waiting and waiting for a response....

Thank you!

#24 Freckles

• 67 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:52 PM

This is Perlas new email, she is one of the wedding coordinators at the Paradisus and shes been nothing but great, very quick at responding romance.paradisus.riviera.cancun@solmelia.com
          Privacy for us was important as well - the beach site here is off to the side of the resort down the beach away from the main beach with all the loungers. Plus there is only one wedding a day!

#25 sdbtrflygrl

• 73 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:57 PM

Thank you!

Those are all extremely important factors for us too. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users