Photo

size 6/8 wedding dress for sale--TTD?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 vowrenewals

vowrenewals
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

I have a beautiful dress that I wore at my wedding a few years ago. I would like to wear it again when I renew my vows in Cabo this fall, but it doesn't fit :-( It is a beautiful halter dress, organza that was originally $660 at David's Bridal. It would be perfect for a TTD session or for your wedding. It has been cleaned and preserved. It's in perfect condition. I am 5 feet six inches and about 125-130 pounds when I wore it. I'm looking to sell it for about $125 plus shipping. PM me for a picture! (I'm new to this and tried and tried to upload a photo through Tammy's photobucket, but after about 45minutes, I give up!)

#2 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

You should include a picture of it for everyone to see what it looks like.

#3 aimee!

aimee!
      • 696 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:52 PM

I just PM'd you. I would love to see a pic. Thanks!
        Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#4 Cherielee

Cherielee
        • 160 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

i would like to see a pic

cherielee69@hotmail.com

#5 wab10

wab10
          • 31 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:24 AM

PM'd you for pics1

#6 samanthag

samanthag
            • 896 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by vowrenewals
              I have a beautiful dress that I wore at my wedding a few years ago. I would like to wear it again when I renew my vows in Cabo this fall, but it doesn't fit :-( It is a beautiful halter dress, organza that was originally $660 at David's Bridal. It would be perfect for a TTD session or for your wedding. It has been cleaned and preserved. It's in perfect condition. I am 5 feet six inches and about 125-130 pounds when I wore it. I'm looking to sell it for about $125 plus shipping. PM me for a picture! (I'm new to this and tried and tried to upload a photo through Tammy's photobucket, but after about 45minutes, I give up!)
              Hi there!
              I would luv to see a photo!
              samanthagallegos2005@hotmail.com

#7 Kriswim

Kriswim
              • 186 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

Please send a picture!!!
                kriswim01@yahoo.com
                **Shannon** 40 people BOOKED! (but only 23 made it b/c of the Swine flu Pandemic )

http://i300.photobuc....Wedding352.jpg
                My Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati....-w-pics-43618/

#8 vowrenewals

vowrenewals
                • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:41 PM

I've had a lot of requests for photos and have read extensively on how to post pics. I hope I got it right!

I've also come down on my price to $100 and I'll pay shipping. It was originally $660. I should also mention that I originally posted I bought it at DB---duh! That's the dress I am wearing at my renewals. This one is from Vera's House of Bridals. As I mentioned, I would like to wear it at my vow renewals in Cabo, but it no longer fits. I wore it a few years ago and it has been professionally cleaned and preserved. It is in perfect condition.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users