| Originally Posted by townie princess |
you get a sheet printed with questions on it for your guests to fill out....
You could ask questions like "how many kids do you think they'll have" or "where will they be living in 10 years" or just ask for advice.
Guestbook - Question for DIY Pages
Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:15 AM
Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:33 AM
I've seen some really cute ones like:
- what will they name their kids/pets
- how many kids/pets
- what city/town/neighborhood will they end up living in
- what will be the birthdate of their firstborn
- what will Bob get Susan for their 5th anniversary
stuff like that...
Happily married since 2008
Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more
Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:44 PM
Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:51 PM
Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:27 PM
Welcome to the Guestbook Store! Guestbooks for Every Occasion!
I plan to put small easels on each table with some pens or crayons, my sheets will be 8" x 8" (25 cents each at Michaels!) and then have the guests put them in a binder when they're done. That way everyone can look over everyone's responses.
I might put some extras out incase someone messes up big time, or if little ones scribble all over them.
Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:42 PM
anyway, my point is that with a small group you could possibly do it during dinner.
Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:21 PM
* How did you first meet the bride and groom?
* When did you know they were in love?
* What's the secret to a great marriage?
* Can you share a funny memory about the bride and/or the groom?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users