Photo

Bachelor Breakup Alert: "Monkey" & Matt

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Mel&B

Mel&B
  • 613 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:11 PM

Let me tell you, we have 2 TV's and 2 DVR's and they are always working overtime. It sounds pathetic but it's really a blessing. FI is obsessed with his shows and not so much my reality fluff. 2 DVR's keeps us both happy! We hang out together every night and watch our own shows when the other person is not around.

I have a soft spot for the Bachelor but fact is that 99% of the people on that show just want their 15 minutes...

#22 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:11 PM

I know Jason is so cute - and his son - the most adorable little boy. I cried in that one episode where he saw him and they went running towards each other - and I never cry over tv shows

#23 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

I heart Jason too! I hope he finds love on his season. I kind of feel like he will because he's so open and excepting.

#24 DLyteful

DLyteful
        • 879 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:16 PM

Oh, Jason is the new Bachelor? I would like to say good for him, but I dont think thoses shows are good for relationships and I think he deserves a wonderful girl.

#25 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:21 PM

I know lets hope he finds one! there are some that lasted though Trista & Ryan - then that other couple, I forget their names??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users