Photo

Cabo Videographer Pricing?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
  • 672 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:04 AM

Can anyone give me an idea as to what pricing is for a videographer in Cabo and how long do you really need to book one? My FI doesn't want one at all and I do. A friend in Cabo said $4k average but there is no way FI will let me budget that in. Is there anyway to get a good quality one for under $1k? Is that cheap? Not sure as I have no idea what it costs and this is the one thing he doesn' want so I can't budget much to it but I want it to look nice.

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:57 AM

There are may different options in Cabo, many professionals that can accommodate to your budget or close to it!

#3 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:59 AM

kerry, i am having a professional videographer only for the ceremony, and i paid $500.

we have several friends who are pretty good with a video camera and one friend just bought a new HD digital video camera specifically for our wedding trip because he is going to be filming a lot of stuff.

#4 sassybride

sassybride
      • Banned
      • 294 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:07 PM

oh wayy under 4K - IMO 4K would be overboard for video. We are paying over 1k but under 2k for ours. We decided to go with either 3 or 4 hours.

I looked into many and found ngel Zapi©n (link below) not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. When I was looking at video demos, his impressed me the most and I heard great things, but we all have different styles.

www.angelzapien.com

Good luck!
        Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users