Photo

ROR 5-29 Pictures and review (better late than never, right)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 DLyteful

DLyteful
  • 879 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
    Forgive me if I ask questions that you have already answered. I have read so many posts it is hard to keep them straight! Did you do the free package? How long were they willing to wait for the rain to pass for your ceremony?
    Yes, I did use the free package. All I paid for was the $250 fee. How long were they willing to wait.... it seemed like they would wait as long as it took (within reason and considering other weddings). My wedding was scheudled for 12 and I didnt get married till after 2p. There was another wedding after mine that was actually scheulded for 2p. They ended up doing mine first and the next brides 2nd. Both me and the other bride were kinda laid back so it worked out. They did ask a couple of times if I wanted to move the wedding inside, but I said heck no. They are really laid back about it all and it seems like if your willing to wait they will go along with you.

#42 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
    • 456 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:53 AM

Thanks for the info! I have decided to definitely have the wedding at ROR!

#43 DLyteful

DLyteful
      • 879 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
        Thanks for the info! I have decided to definitely have the wedding at ROR!
        It will be perfect! And your friends and family will love the resort (mine did).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users