| Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre |
Forgive me if I ask questions that you have already answered. I have read so many posts it is hard to keep them straight! Did you do the free package? How long were they willing to wait for the rain to pass for your ceremony?
Yes, I did use the free package. All I paid for was the $250 fee. How long were they willing to wait.... it seemed like they would wait as long as it took (within reason and considering other weddings). My wedding was scheudled for 12 and I didnt get married till after 2p. There was another wedding after mine that was actually scheulded for 2p. They ended up doing mine first and the next brides 2nd. Both me and the other bride were kinda laid back so it worked out. They did ask a couple of times if I wanted to move the wedding inside, but I said heck no. They are really laid back about it all and it seems like if your willing to wait they will go along with you.